Friday, September 6, 2013

Lunch Quilting Progress


I finished my second quilt last night!!!! There will be lots of pictures soon, I promise :)...so now it's on to the next project!! I'm now going to do the throw quilt for my parents that I came up with my own design for. As a refresher, this is the design I'm going with:


On my lunch break today I started cutting out the large rectangles and smaller squares from the fabric panel they came in:



The rectangles are all ready to go. They are 11" x 11 1/4"


All of the squares when finished are going to be 2 1/2" x 2 1/2". At the moment they all now look like the first strip in this picture, so I just need to finish up cutting them out. I got a couple different patterned fabrics to replace the solid color blocks seen on these strips. Those will still need cut out as well. Then it will be cutting out all of the background fabric, and on to sewing!

No comments:

Post a Comment